Your career is what you make it - and we’d like you to consider making it with us.
We seek talented and passionate individuals from all backgrounds whose personal values are a good match with ours.
We’d like to hear from you if you’re customer and results orientated; enjoy collaborating with innovative teams and want to contribute to an environment focused on learning and continuous improvement. We encourage you to Register Now and join our talent pool. We’ll spend some time getting to know each other a little more and determine which opportunities might be right for you.
If you are applying for one of our current opportunities or are registering your details to join our talent pool, then you can expect to hear from us shortly. Once you’ve submitted your CV we’ll be in touch either by email or phone to let you know the next steps.
- We review all applications in accordance with the key selection criteria for the individual roles we have available. If your background, skills and experience are in line with what we are seeking you can expect a call from us.
- If we agree that there is mutual interest in moving your application forward, we’ll invite you to come and meet with us. All our interviews are conducted by management representatives from the functional areas of the business to which you are applying and members of the HR team.
- Behavioural interviews are our preferred approach, which means we’ll be asking you to share examples of the steps you have previously taken in dealing with certain workplace situations and to explain the outcomes you achieved, as well as your career objectives.
- Both practical and psychometric testing are important parts of our selection process. As you move towards the final stages of the selection process, you’ll be asked to complete some online testing which explores cognitive abilities (verbal, numerical and problem solving) and personality/behavioural style. We also offer practical testing which simulates the types of experiences you will be working with each day if you're ultimately successful in the role.
- Of course, reference checking is a key part of our selection process - we like to speak with others who have worked directly with you to understand their view of your approach to work. A background check is also a standard part of the selection process.
Each step of the way you’ll be meeting with as many people on our team as possible and will be kept up to date on progress - we recognise that recruiting is a two-way process and your decision to join us is significant. It requires as much thinking and commitment on your part as our decision to offer you a role.