- We practice honesty and integrity in all our dealings
- We believe in personal behaviour which demonstrates teamwork and accountability
- All our customers deserve exceptional customer service
- We value behaviours and attitudes which are fresh and dynamic
- We create a culture that's friendly and down to earth
We believe the most effective learning happens on the job. This includes:
- Structured face-to-face training
- Individual coaching
- Working with buddies
- Creating group project work
- Providing opportunities to practice and apply your learning in real settings.
We have a strong track record of developing the careers of our team members with individual Development Plans (IDP) and active tracking the progress you make not just in achieving your yearly goals, but in any aspect of learning and development – whether it's learning how to use a new program, or liaising with other areas of the business to discover how other teams work.
Career development activities are tailored to individual circumstances and are formally reviewed with their line manager on a regular basis, which helps you develop a 'best of breed' CV and LinkedIn profile.
Your overall wellbeing is hugely valued and we are committed to helping you achieve work-life balance. Your levels of physical, emotional and financial health are equally important. Our wellbeing program includes:
- Discounted gym and health fund membership
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Service
- Fresh fruit
- Free flu shots
- Company supported health challenges
- Monthly massage at your desk
Formal recognition and the celebration of achievements are important to both individuals and team morale.
Our Recognition and Reward program provides the opportunity for all team members to nominate and be nominated for awards (and rewards!). These are celebrated regularly and annual functions such as our end-of-year celebration.
We ensure all team members understand how they contribute to organisational success, and encourage everyone to deliver their best every day. Our approach to remuneration is that performance (both individual and organisational) has a direct impact on variable pay. The better we perform together, the greater the opportunities to earn.
- Convenient city locations close to public transport
- Our head office has a breakout room with lots of space to make coffee, watch TV, play Wii or Xbox or just take a break.
- Social club that fantastic events all year round from mid and year-end parties.
- Range of sporting teams
Through our Smartbenefits program we offer a range of meaningful benefits to our people including:
- Financial assistance for education
- Access to thousands of discounted products and services through our online loyalty program
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Day off on your birthday
- Income protection insurance
- Fee-free salary packaging and novated leasing
- Staff rates on cars
We consistently explore ways to further support the impressive work of our clients and customers, as well as partner with key community organisations through whom we drive our community program.
- Tree-planting days with Greenfleet, our carbon offset partner
- Workplace giving (i.e. donations) opportunities
- Corporate Sponsorship for charity events such as the City to Surf.