Come and meet our team, hear their stories and learn more about working with us.
Why work with us?
We understand that choosing your next employer is a big decision - so we need to differentiate ourselves from the pack. Here are just some of the reasons you should consider working with us:
These values capture exactly what we believe in here at Smartgroup Corporation.
- We practice honesty and integrity in all our dealings
- We believe in personal behaviour which demonstrates teamwork and accountability
- All our customers deserve exceptional customer service
- We value behaviours and attitudes which are fresh and dynamic
- We create a culture that's friendly and down to earth
The most effective learning happens on the job. This includes:
- Structured face-to-face training
- Individual coaching
- Working with buddies
- Creating group project work
- Providing opportunities to practice and apply your learning in real settings.
We have a fantastic track record of developing the careers of our team members. Some of the ways we achieve this include:
- Individual Development Plans (IDP) for each person, which outlines the support we provide in developing your career, based on goals you and your manager have agreed on. You have full input into what these goals are.
- Career Development Passports, where you can actively track the progress you make not just in achieving your yearly goals, but in any aspect of learning and development – whether it's learning how to use a new program, or liaising with other areas of the business to discover how other teams work.
- Career Development Workshops and ongoing coaching
These important resources are tailored to individual circumstances and are formally reviewed with their line manager every three months. They also help us support you in the development in a 'best of breed' CV and LinkedIn profile.
Your overall wellbeing is hugely valued and we stress the importance of work-life balance. Your levels of physical, emotional and financial health are equally important. Our wellbeing program includes:
- Monthly massage at your desk
- Discounted gym and health fund membership
- Fresh fruit
- Free flu shots
- Company supported health challenges
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Service
Formal recognition and reward and celebrating achievements is important to both individual and team morale. Our Recognition and Reward program provides the opportunity for all team members to nominate and be nominated for awards (and rewards!). These are celebrated at quarterly and annual functions, as well as at our monthly company breakfasts.
We ensure all team members understand how they contribute to organisational success and encourage everyone to deliver their best every day. Our approach to remuneration is that performance (both individual and organisational) has a direct impact on variable pay. The better we perform together, the greater the opportunities to earn more.
- Convenient city location close to public transport
- State-of-the-art office facilities
- Breakout room with lots of space to make coffee, watch TV, play Wii or Xbox or just hang out for lunch
- Social club that works on coordinating fantastic events all year round from mid and year-end parties, to movie nights
- Monthly hot breakfasts
- Range of sporting teams
- Education assistance
- Access to thousands of discounted products and services through our online loyalty program
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Day off on your birthday
- Income protection insurance
- Fee-free salary packaging
- Staff rates on cars
We consistently explore ways to further support the impressive work of our clients and customers, as well as partner with a number of key community organisations through whom we drive our community program.
- Community volunteering (i.e. offering your time and assistance) through Foodbank, a not-for-profit organisation which arranges for surplus within the food industry to be given back to charities and community organisations that feed the hungry.
- Skilled volunteering (i.e. offering your skills) with Good Return, a not-for-profit organisation which offers education and microfinance loans to women living in poverty across the Asia-pacific region.
- Workplace giving (i.e. donations) for Good Return
- Corporate Sponsorship for charity fun runs like the City to Surf